Yes - several plug-in hybrid vehicles are eligible for participation in the Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) Alerts option.
- Kia (requires Kia Connect app and Plus package - download the app here)
- Niro (2018-2023)
- Sorento (2022-2023)
- Optima (2017-2020)
- Sportage (2023)
- Hyundai (requires Hyundai Bluelink Remote package - download the app here)
- Ioniq (2018-2022)
- Santa Fe: (2022-2023)
- Tucson: (2022-2023)
- Sonata (2016-2019)
- Toyota (requires Toyota app which can be downloaded here)
- Prius Prime Advanced (2017-2019)
- Prius Prime LE, XLE and Limited (2020-2022)
- Prius Prime All Trims (2023)
- RAV4 Prime XSE (2021-2023)
- Lexus (requires Lexus app which can be downloaded here)
- NX 450H+ (2022-2023)
Please click here to see the list of fully electric vehicle models that are eligible to participate.
We are always adding more supported vehicles, so be sure to check back soon!
Please sign in to leave a comment.